The Workshop on RFID Security 2010 (http://www.projectice.eu/rfidsec10/index.html) is the sixth edition of a series of workshops held in Graz, Malaga, Budapest and Leuven. In 2010 it will take place in Istanbul, Turkey.
The workshop focuses on approaches to solve security and data-protection issues in advanced contactless technologies like RFID. It stresses implementation aspects imposed by resource constraints.
- New applications for secure RFID systems
- Data protection and privacy-enhancing techniques for RFID
- Cryptographic protocols for RFID
- Authentication protocols
- Key update mechanisms
- Scalability issues
- Integration of secure RFID systems
- Middleware and security
- Public-key Infrastructures
- Case studies
- Resource-efficient implementation of cryptography
- Small-footprint hardware
- Low-power architectures
- Attacks on RFID systems
- RFID security hardware e.g. RFID with PUF, RFID Trojans, .
- April 20, 2010 Submission Deadline
- May 20, 2010 Notification
- June 1, 2010 Final Version
- June 8 - 10, 2010 RFIDSec Workshop
Joanne C. Kelleher
RFID Security Alliance Marketing Committee