Hello RFIDSA members,
I received an email today that the Pharmas & Biotech Supply Chain Asia 2010 conference has an open call for speakers. This conference is being held on March 17-18, 2010 in Singapore. http://www.terrapinn.com/2010/pharmascm/index.stm
The invitation said:
"Pharmas & Biotech Supply Chain Asia 2010 will address:
- Import & export regulatory compliance
- Clinical Supply Chain
- Cold chain management and supply
- Achieving Drug Safety across the entire supply chain
- Protecting Inbound Supply Chain Through Stringent Suppliers Qualification
- Managing your logistics and distribution in Asian context
- Strategising the right demand forecasting strategy to ensure speed to market and product availability
- The essential data management technologies to drive supply chain visibility and security
- Manufacturers-Suppliers- Vendors Relationship Management: Collaborating with varies supply chain stakeholders to increase supply chain visbility and integration
- Establishing good supply chain practice in challenging market - India And China
- Packaging and labelling strategies to ensure regulatory compliance and product safety
We are now looking for industry leaders to share their expertise, experience and strategies on the above mentioned topics. Do you have an interesting case study to share? Interested to speak at the event?
Contact Stella Teo at +65 6322 2737 or email email@example.com to discuss your speaking opportunity at Pharma & Biotech Supply Chain Asia now!"
I don't know anything else about this event and it sounds like a "sponsored" speaking opportunity (i.e. you have to pay), but I thought I would pass it along in case anyone was interested.
RFID Security Alliance Marketing Committee